- Theoretical Elements of Data Science. Jayadev Acharya (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Alon Orlitsky (University of California, San Diego), Ananda Theertha Suresh (University of California, San Diego).
- Theory and Practice of Codes with Locality. Alexander Barg (University of Maryland), Itzhak Tamo (Tel Aviv University).
- Sparse Regression Codes. Andrew Barron (Yale University), Ramji Venkataramanan (University of Cambridge).
- Energy Harvesting and Remotely Powered Wireless Networks. Ayfer Özgür (Stanford University), Sennur Ulukus (University of Maryland), Aylin Yener (Penn State University).
- Quantum Information Theory. Mark M. Wilde (Louisiana State University).
More information about the content and outline of the tutorials in the tutorials webpage.